Police File 3,700-Page Charge Sheet in Advocate Moizuddin Murder Case in Nampally Court

Hyderabad city police have filed a massive 3,700-page charge sheet before the XII Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate at Nampally in connection with the May 23 murder of senior advocate Khaja Moizuddin. Investigators stated that the killing was orchestrated after the victim pursued prolonged litigation over Waqf properties managed by the prime accused.
According to the charge sheet, Anwar Ul Uloom Waqf secretary Mahbub Alam Khan and his son, joint secretary Mujahid Alam Khan, allegedly offered a Rs 15-lakh supari to have Moizuddin killed. The dispute stemmed from long-standing litigation concerning the Anwar-ul-Uloom, Madrassa Aizza (Nawab Shah Alam Khan College), and Mumtaz Yarudowla Waqf properties.
Police said the father-son duo hired a gang to kill the advocate and stage the crime scene to appear like an accident using an SUV bearing registration number AP09 AT 9538. However, detailed investigations revealed that it was an intentional murder, Deputy Commissioner of Police K. Shilpavalli noted.
City Police Commissioner V.C. Sajjanar said that special teams worked round the clock using technology to compile a foolproof charge sheet to secure convictions. Sajjanar personally monitored the probe and reviewed the documents before submission.
Investigators submitted two boxes of evidence gathered at the Nampally police station. The material placed before the court includes call data records, tower dump locations, electronic audio and video recordings, and documentation detailing the history of litigation between Moizuddin and the Alam Khans. Nampally station house officer Saidulu confirmed that the charge sheet was submitted within the statutory 90-day period.
Nine other arrested accused—Kishan Singh, Singuri Abhijeet Kumar, Chinnani, Dighan Vinay, Ganta Vikram Aditya, B. Deen Dayal, Mandeep, Mohammed Nizamuddin, and Abid-ur-Rahman—admitted to being hired by the Alam Khans and attempting to conceal the vehicle used in the crime. Police are tracking two absconding suspects, Hasan Bin Ali Yafai alias Chaush and Mohammed Muneer, and will file a supplementary charge sheet following their arrest.
Meanwhile, the victim's son, advocate M.S. Farhan, has approached the Telangana High Court seeking cancellation of the bail previously granted to Mahbub Alam Khan by a sessions court.



